Monday, March 28, 2011

lizard Tattoo

There are two main reasons why people get lizard tattoos; the first being that lizards are seen as a symbol of regeneration and may be used by a person who has narrowly escaped what was or would have been a very bad situation. The second being the simple fact that lizards are fascinating. They have a distinctive look that can be found nowhere else in either the natural, or unnatural world.
Some of the great lizard tattoos around, then you may be persuaded into getting one yourself. I have never been a real lizard or gecko tattoos person, as such. I mean I liked lizards and all, I just never felt the need to have one inked on my body. I have seen some amazing lizard tattoos recently and they are starting to change my mind.
This makes a lizard tattoo and extremely important piece of art in these cultures and can even have religious significance.
But even if you don’t have a deep symbolic reason for getting a lizard tattoo design, it can still be very beautiful and sometimes even whimsical. This is especially true nowadays because the lizard is playing an ever increasing role in popular culture and is often the mascot for many different companies and products.

No comments:

Post a Comment