Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Chris Rawlinson Tattoos - Celebrity Tattoo Design

Chris Rawlinson Tattoos - Celebrity Tattoo Design
Chris Rawlinson Tattoos - Celebrity Tattoo Design
Chris Rawlinson Tattoos
Sports Celebrity Chris Rawlinson Tattoos. - Arm Tattoo designs

 RANDOM TATTOO QUOTES:

Perhaps all the dragons of our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us once beautiful and brave. -Rainer Maria
Rilke


Show me a man with a tattoo and I'll show you a man with an interesting past. ----JACK LONDON, 1883

I have this huge lion tattoo embossed on my arm. I was a little worried as to how we would cover it up. But my makeup man covered the tattoo with makeup. It took close to two hours.
~Sanjay Dutt


Not one great country can be named, from the polar regions in the north to New Zealand in the south, in which the aborigines do not tattoo themselves. ~Charles Darwin, The Descent of Man, 1871

No comments:

Post a Comment