Saturday, January 30, 2010

Peace Tattoos

Peace Tattoos
Peace Tattoos
Tattoos are great for expressing your individuality the way that you want. Its a technique of marking the skin with colors, to create artwork on your body. This peace sign tattoo might possibly be the special body art you’ve been seeking. But before you walk into a tattoo studio you need to have already decided you want a peace sign design, you’re in luck as we have many designs on hand available for you. Check it out, but bare in mind that a tattoo is long term. When making the decision on choosing the right peace sign tattoo design, it isn’t usually that straightforward. Another option is to get a fake peace sign tattoo that would only last a few days. Wearing a great looking peace sign tattoo should make you more attractive towards others, make people you are interested in intrigued towards you, make other people interested in talking about it and help you to be diverse and stand out from the crowd, and feel all the better for it. This peace sign tattoo in the picture looks good on many different types of people, men and women alike. You should ask your friends what they think before making your decision.

Peace Tattoos
Peace Tattoos
Now this is very nice, I think I saw something like this on some girl I knew in Sacramento years ago. Some peace tattoos I have seen over the years have looked very gaudy, but this one brings my hippy days back to mind. I remember one time when I was at the old Filmore down in san Francisco, this pot smoking dude had a couple great looking peace tattoos on his back and the girls were going crazy over him because he was the hippest looking dude at the concert. I personally think chicks look the best with peace tattoos on their shoulders and buttocks, I guess I’m just an old hippy down deep.
This tattoo has some hot yellow and red colors that really make it stand out and the way they blend with each other is outstanding. Sooner or later I will go get a few peace tattoos but I will have mine done in a blend of blues and greens, just seems like those colors would stand out better on pale white skin. Sometimes I think about having one of these tattoos designed but making the peace sign upside down, now that would drive some tattoo lovers over the edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment